An exhibition full of future opportunities
The latest generation of machines + Digitalisation and sustainability – the top themes of KARL MAYER’s presentation
THE LATEST GENERATION OF MACHINES
- HKS 3-M, 280” – The world’s widest tricot machine
- TM 3 – The first TM model with KAMCOS® 2 facility
- VSB Size Box – The innovative part of the PROSIZE® which reduces the volume of the size bath and sizing additives
- ISODIRECT – a world first allround direct warping machine with a unique cost:benefit ratio for standard applications
DEVELOPMENT OF THE BEST DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
- LAUNCH OF A NEW UMBRELLA BRAND FOR DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
As a pioneer in textile machinery building, KARL MAYER is following a broad digitisation strategy. An important element of this strategy is to support its customers with new digital solutions at a market leader level.
For the first time, KARL MAYER will present its own solution for networking its machines. This digital solution will provide its customers with transparency in real time regarding the performance of their machines, and can be used in the company’s own network with very little modification.
INTEGRATED SUSTAINABILITY CONCEPT
- CLEANER.PRODUCTIONS – environmentally friendly advantages of warp knitted textiles compared to other production methods
- LEO – Low-Energy-Option
- TERRY.ECO – Sustainability and the conservation of energy and resources when producing terry fabrics
“We care about your future” is what KARL MAYER is all about. Its philosophy is to take responsibility also for future generations. What KARL MAYER is doing to promote sustainability will be part on show at the fair.
- IN-HOUSE SHOW
Special Event for registered visitors
With its extensive range of products, the In-house Show is a must for the warp knitting sector, and it is an ideal opportunity for visitors to complement what will be on show at ITMA ASIA + CITME
- NEW: COP 5-M -EL – fist live demonstration of the new five-bar trikot machine
- NEW: RD 7 – new double-raschel which puts the emphasis on speed and operates with a optimized trick plates distance
- TM 4 TS-EL – versatile terry warp knitting machine with an increased output
- TMJ 4/1-T – terry machine with jacquard
- an efficient direct warping machine DS OPTO EC for every running length and application
- LONG CHAIN BEAMER (LCB) and BALL WARPER (BW) for processing denim, especially for rope dyeing
- ISOWARP – a sectional warping machine with an excellent cost:benefit
The registration is now open till 12th October. Only persons registered in advance have access to the In-House Show.
For additional information please email to JUAN.CHEN@KARLMAYER.COM
How to get to the In-house Show:
VIA BUS TRANSFER
We offer a bus transfer from ITMA Asia (NECC / Shanghai) to KARL MAYER (China) and back.
- Meeting point: 11:45 AM at the KARL MAYER Booth (Hall 4 / B11)
- Leave 12:00 PM: leave exhibition grounds for KARL MAYER China, arrival approx. 14:30 pm
- Return 16:30 PM: back to Shanghai Hongqiao, arrival approx. 19:00 pm
After the bus returns back to Shanghai, the bus will let you get off close to station of metro line 2.
BY YOUR OWN / SELF DRIVER
Please come directly to KARL MAYER (China)
No.518 Changwu Road213166 Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
google maps / baidu
For additional information please email to JUAN.CHEN@KARLMAYER.COM or contact Chen, Juan directly 0086 519 86198847
KARL MAYER In-house Show
The registration will be open till 12th of October.