Our trainees are our future!
At Mahlo, this statement is corporate policy!
We already set an important foundation for the future of our company: We train young people for the world of work and as a result we get highly qualified employees for our company.
Our instructors have many years of training experience, and the above-average exam results of our apprentices confirm that we offer the best possible education. In 2000 we have built a new training workshop, which enables us to design your training, especially in the industrial sector, very professional. You will be instructed by a long-term experienced trainer. As a global company, we accordingly provide the commercial sector with an international focus.
To us you are not just an apprentice – for us, you are a future employee! We attach great importance to your individual support and encouragement.
We offer training in the following professions
- specialist (m/f) for metal technology (cutting technique)
- industrial electrician (m/f) of industrial engineering
- industrial mechanic (m/f) for mechanical and plant engineering
- cutting machine operator (m/f) (milling machine systems)
- electronic technician (m/f) of industrial engineering
- mechatronics engineer (m/f)
- technical product designer (m/f) (mechanical engineering and plant construction)
- technical systems planer (m/f) (electronical systems)
- IT-specialist (m/f) (application development)
- IT-specialist (m/f) (system integration)
- industrial clerk (m/f)
If you are looking for an apprenticeship and have fun in learning, come and join us!
P.S.: Please send digital files only as PDF files. Please do not send editable Office documents like Word, Excel & Co. We would very grateful for that!